Day: one of the first hot ones
Pushup Count: 322Hey everyone! So yep, we saw another dead frog in the street this week. Besides that it was a week with a lot of ups and downs, but we're still kicking, and I'm really excited for what's to come! Some highlights:
- We had a fire district council where we roleplayed getting yelled at 

- I swear we're about to turn into chickens with how many wings we're eating 

- I went on exchanges to Wasco with Elder Gardner and met some cool people
- Unfortunetly we had a tough experience on Thursday and had to drop a couple friends
- But then we had an amazing lesson with another friend, where she said a prayer that left us all in tears 

- We had some sick tacos at a ward dinner
- It got over 90!
So far it's been a really cold year for Bakersfield but it's coming fast
So far it's been a really cold year for Bakersfield but it's coming fast- We knocked a dudes door and he gave us soda can planes that are honestly super cool
Either it was just an uneventful week or I forgot to journal (or both
), but it's a pretty short update today. I love you all, lemme know how things are going. AdiΓ³s!
), but it's a pretty short update today. I love you all, lemme know how things are going. AdiΓ³s! Spiritual Thought
Elder Isaac Morrison is coming to our mission this week! Check out his talk "We Can Do Hard Things through Him" from October 2022. It's really good :)
Mucho amor,
Γlder Page
Fotos!


No comments:
Post a Comment